ℱfacebook

â‚®twitter

ℱfanfiction

â‚®tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
TITLE; SHIT!!! USELESS!!! FOOL!!!
6/15/11 | 11:29 PM | 1 Like purple like me
before i turn into hulk women  peace upon to u all...
chewah...omputih tu...hehehe
well i need to improve my English because this sem i'm gonna take MUET...
"no english you die" said 2pm Nichkhun on we got married...hohoho
today i'm with my "geng bas uitm" :p go to CP...
hangout u know...(paham2 le...)
well i'm just gonna give shortcut to my story...
(malas wa citer pnjg galah ni...)
in wawasan plaza...i buy handphone...(yg murah je) and a sim card which is celcom since i have digi already...
the sim card seller is so annoying me yet i have to pretend to laugh and smile cause i'm so lazy to go to another place...he said that the sim will activated in an hour...
but now is already late at night and my celcom still not activated...
i'm so frustrated wo....i wish i can kill that man...with his big mouth...urgh...
pendek kata....AKU MARAH SAMA TU ORANG!!! GGRRRRRR...!
hope tomorrow i have a time to go to that place again to ask about it...
that man is so stupido....how come he give me an uncomplete phone number???
019823236??? is that logical number???can it be call??? WTH!?!
hei...makin aku marah makin byk pla ayat maki makian aku taip nnt...
aku berenti dulula...wslm....


Old post | New post