ℱfacebook

â‚®twitter

ℱfanfiction

â‚®tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
TITLE; do you know???
8/6/11 | 10:58 PM | 1 Like purple like me
salam...
do you know???
kompom la x kalo ko x gitau...hahaha
ok2...mesti mau tau ni kn...
hmm...actually recently i feel that one of my friend is changing so much...
i don't know why but i feel it...
my instinct tell me that this fellow have change...
i feel that she don't like with us anymore...
she always give this kind of tension face when being with us...
i dunno if she's tired or what...
also she prefer somebody else rather than me or my other friends...

when she come to class, she sit with other...
aku try kasi ruang utk dia duduk tapi ngan muka slumber dia beralih tmpt...
why???
have i done something wrong???
well...i have nothing to say already...
if u "x puas hati" just say it...
lets have a heart to heart...(eh? mcm lagu 4 minute plak...hahaha)
before this, we used to be together, the 4 of us...
now we rarely go out together...

the way we are now give me memory of my old friends aka bff...
we don't see each other anymore...
whenever i text them ask if they are free and lets go outing they tell me that they are busy...
hmm...i dunno whether to believe or not...
we go to the same university but until now we don't even get to gather...
i wonder if i'm the one who is guilty...
~sigh~ ....

i hope no one terasa with my confession...
because this is straight from my heart...
i'm writing what i feel right now...
thanks to those who read my blog...
kalo yg x baca pn thank you gak...^^

that's all i wanna share...
until then...wslm...

p/s : i look at the FB and saw there are survey by Google to ask whether they should list Israel or Palestine on Google earth...why they ask such a nonsense survey??! of course i choose Palestine since its their own country and Israel only "menumpang" there! ini adalah satu konspirasi!!! i don't like it at all!!! GTH with Israel!!!


Old post | New post