ℱfacebook

â‚®twitter

ℱfanfiction

â‚®tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
TITLE;
10/31/11 | 1:54 PM | 0 Like purple like me
next week the degree students will be holiday...
that's mean uitm staff also gets holiday...???
and that's mean this week is my last day of work!!!????
yippeeeee............hahaha
I don't want to work until 18/11 cause my muet is on 19/11! (plus new semester on 21/11!!!)
and most of all I don't do much revision on it! and yet I left the muet workshop document along with my books in the hostel store! just my luck!
all I have now is part 1 & 2 bel books...hahaha had to depend on them...

p/s: my plan is to resign next week but since maybe the uitm staff also in holidays, I have a chance to enjoy my semester break at home! can't wait for it!

till then,assalam...


Old post | New post