ℱfacebook

â‚®twitter

ℱfanfiction

â‚®tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
TITLE; hardly to choose
1/28/12 | 10:34 AM | 0 Like purple like me
yup...it's hard to choose between work after graduate from diploma or continue study in degree...
that's my problem actually...
first in my mind that after graduate, I'm going to find work and at the time I've work I'll continue my study...
but when I ask my father about it he say that it's hard to focus 2 jobs at the same time...
I guess he's right...


then one of my friends say about degree in culinary which make me interested suddenly...hoho
the problem is it took 4 year to finish the study cause it's not from my faculty...
as my faculty is business management...huhu
if I continue degree from my faculty then it took only 2 year to complete the study...
I don't know what to do...!

what should I do...???
guess I have to focus my last semester as a diploma student then I think about it...*sigh*

till then...smile always...^___^ and assalammualaikum...


Old post | New post